Welcome TKA Alumni!
The King’s Academy has an active alumni base of nearly 2,500 graduates living in the United States and around the world. Our graduates are servant leaders in every walk of life – men and women who use their Christian education to make a positive contribution to their communities and professions. From Australia to Thailand to Africa and the United States, TKA alumni are serving, teaching, building, giving, and leading while impacting their world for Christ.
Follow us on Facebook! Be sure to “Like” our page!
- Send your news to Tina Tutwiler so we can post your news on our alumni Facebook page and in the next Chronicle Grapevine.
- Stop by for a visit and tour our beautiful 60 acre campus.
- Read the latest Chronicle Alumni Grapevine for alumni news.
Homecoming 2017: Friday, October 13th
If your class is planning a reunion or you would like to volunteer to help organize a reunion, please contact Tina Tutwiler at (561) 686-4244 Ext. 354. The Alumni Office can provide reunion planning committees with access to our database and publicity on our website, Facebook page, and other publications to help ensure your gathering is a success. Some classes choose to combine with other classes to host a cluster reunion.
Give A Gift
You have the privilege of giving back to The King’s Academy. As a TKA alumni you have been blessed and equipped with the tools necessary to impact your world for the King of kings. You can help The King’s Academy continue its mission to graduation Christian leaders by making a donation to the Annual Fund. Or consider making a gift to our Scholarship Fund which allows deserving students to benefit from a TKA education. Any gift can be given in honor or memory of a faculty member or loved one.
Here are some examples of ways to give to TKA:
- Donate via Paypal, using the donate button above.
- Mail a check to:
The King’s Academy Alumni Office
8401 Belvedere Road
West Palm Beach, FL 33411
- Corporate Matching Gifts – many employers offer a matching gift program to their employees that will match your gift dollar for dollar! Check with your employer to see if they have a matching gift program.
- Give shares of appreciated stock, bonds, mutual funds, and other securities. Contact the Alumni Office at 686-4244 ext. 354 for more details.