“A Magical Adventure” – 2015
Grade Level Theme & Color
- 7th grade: Camp Rock/Purple
- 8th grade: Toy Story/Green
- 9th grade: Newsies/Grey
- 10th grade: Teen Beach Movie/Yellow
- 11th grade: Tarzan/Blue
- 12th grade: HS Musical/Black
Days of Homecoming
- Monday – Mix n Match Day
- crazy hats, socks, ties and sunglasses
- Tuesday – Theme Day
- dress up
- Wednesday – Twin/Multiple Day
- be two, three, four or more of a kind with matching costumes or outfits
- Thursday – Color Day
- class shirt, shoes, ribbons, face paint, hats etc.
- Friday – Spirit Clothes
- support TKA-Go Lions!
Events of the Week
- Monday Evening – 6:30PM – Powder Puff Game, Male Cheerleading Competition, Band Performance, Lion’s Den & Kona Ice, *$1.00 entrance (all monies will support Hope for Freedom)
- Tuesday – Final Dress Rehearsal for Class Skit
- Thursday – Presentation of the Homecoming King and Queen
- Friday – Class Skit Presentations & Almost Anything Goes.
- Friday Evening – Homecoming Football Game/Homecoming King and Queen Crowned
- Classroom Doors – Each grade level will be decorating a two door alcove to represent their movie.
- Best Dressed – Each morning (excluding Monday and Friday) the best dressed for that day will be sent to the HS office for judging and awards.
- Dollar Madness – Containers will be in the cafeteria Monday-Thursday where students may make donations. All monies will support the Access Life Expo in West Palm Beach on February 15th. The Expo event serves families affected by disabilities. The love and gospel of Jesus Christ will be shared with all who attend. We will also be taking students interested in serving at this event in February!