The Annual Fund is a yearly opportunity for individuals and families to support the growth of TKA’s total program. The Annual Fund campaign runs during our fiscal year, July 1st through June 30th. Tuition and fees cover the basic costs of education at The King’s Academy, but in order to grow as an institution, the school relies on gifts and support. Annual Giving is an opportunity for individuals to invest in the students and the future of The King’s Academy.
- Technology: Hardware, software, and education
- Student Scholarship Assistance: Immediate and endowed assistance
- Faculty Development: Yearly and ongoing programs for professional growth
- Programmatic Enhancement: Athletics, Fine Arts, Special Projects, etc.
- Facility Maintenance Needs: To maintain our state of the art campus
Parents, Alumni, Board members, Faculty, Staff, Grandparents, and Friends of the school participate in Annual Giving. Gifts have a direct impact in every classroom and program on campus and each family is asked to give prayerful consideration to the needs of our students and the benefits they will receive through your generosity. It is important that each member of our school family participate.
- To have a positive effect on academics.
- To partner with the Board, Administration, Faculty, and Staff in their commitment to providing each student with the best possible education.
- To ensure that present and future students have the opportunity to receive a King’s Academy education.
- To preserve King’s unique and special qualities. One student educated in The King’s Academy tradition can positively affect the lives of thousands.
- Participation at any level demonstrates the strong commitment of financial support and encourages others to support The King’s Academy and its mission. Corporations and foundations often look at the number of donors in choosing which organizations to support.
- Gifts to the Annual Fund are tax-deductible.
Gifts of any amount are appreciated and have a positive impact on the school’s mission to graduate Christian leaders. The King’s Academy accepts the following types of donations:
- Mail in Cash Donations
- Give a Gift Online
- Transfer Stock Gifts and Set up Annuities
- Provide Gifts in Kind
- Initiate Foundation Gifts and Corporate Grants
- Request a Matching Gift
- Make a Pledge (online or in writing)